Due to the health crisis generated by Covid-19, the mountain refugee will adopt the following restrictions to minimize, as much as possible, the transmission and spread of Covid-19:
1. The total number of enabled rooms is reduced from 6 to 5, maintaining one in case of possible isolation.
2. In addition, the rooms can only be occupied by the same family group or group of friends, up to a maximum of 4 people per room.
3. All duvets and pillows will be permanently removed.
4. It is mandatory to bring your own sleeping bag or sheet bag.
5. To be admitted to the shelter, the client will have to fill in a discharge form in which they will accept, among other things, that their temperature will be taken and they will be subjected to a fast antibody test to detect possible Covid-19 infections. discharge form
6. Whenever within a group, one of the members gives a positive, the entry of the whole group will be refused. Accordingly, the health authorities will be notified to proceed with their evacuation. If the evacuation is not possible, a tent will be provided on outside of the shelter so that they can spend the night. In case of evacuation, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded.
7. It is recommended to wash your hands often, and the mask should be used in the common areas of the shelter.
8. Crocs shoes, continues to be available to customers, who will be disinfecting daily.
9. The guards of the shelter, in the event of a client refusing to the restrictions, will have available a room, where for safety, will be isolated. In addition, the individual will receive the different meals outside and individually. The client isolated will pay the total amount for the entire room (565 € / night).